We understand there may be circumstances where you need to return an item to us. Our returns policy is set out below. We will always process returns in accordance with this policy.
If you have any questions about making a return, or about the contents of this policy, you can contact us via email on: email@example.com
If you are not happy with the way we deal with your return, you can raise a complaint. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you change your mind
This section sets our policy in respect of 'change-of-mind' returns. Please refer to the section below in relation to faulty items.
If you change your mind after you place an online order, you will have 1 hour after placing your order to cancel it. You can do this by Calling
If payment has not yet been taken, we will not charge you after you have cancelled your order. If payment has already been processed, a refund will be sent to your original payment method.
Changing your mind - after dispatch
If you change your mind after you receive your item, you should notify us of this within 30 calendar days of you receiving your item.
In order to return your item you should:
1. Ensure that the item is still in the same condition that it was in when it was purchased, with all tags and packaging intact.
2. Notify us within 30 days that you would like to return the item by emailing email@example.com
3. Once you have notified us of your return, you will receive an acknowledgement and instructions confirming how to return your item to us. Returns should be sent to us via: ROYAL MAIL OR PARCEL FORCE.
4. You must cover the postage and shipping costs of your return. You should purchase a shipping label from the above courier. This can be done at any Post Office or www.parcel2go.com
5. You must ensure that your item is returned to us within 7 calendar days of us acknowledging your return request.
Once we receive your returned item, we will conduct a quality check and we will notify you of the outcome of this. If your item is returnable, your refund will be sent to your original payment method within 7 calendar days.
This section does not affect your statutory rights. If your item is faulty or unsatisfactory, please refer to the section below.
If your item is faulty
We really hope that you will not need to return a faulty item to us. If you do need to do so, you should follow the instructions in this section.
If you are returning a faulty item within 30 calendar days of receiving your goods you can request a full refund from us.
If you are returning a faulty item after this period you may request a repair or replacement from us in the first instance. If you are still not happy after a repair or replacement, you may be entitled to all or some of your money back, in accordance with your consumer rights.
How to return a faulty item
If your item is faulty, you should:
1. Notify us of the fault by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Once you have notified us of the fault, you will receive an acknowledgement and instructions confirming how to return your item to us.
3. We will cover the postage and shipping costs of your return. We will send you a shipping label for: ROYAL MAIL OR PARCEL FORCE.
4. The courier will usually specify that the label should be used within a fixed period. You will be provided with instructions about this with the shipping label.
Once we receive your returned item, we will conduct a quality check and we will notify you of the outcome. If you are entitled to a refund, this be sent to your original payment method within 7 calendar days following the outcome of the quality check.
If you are entitled to a repair, replacement or re-installation, we will usually arrange this within 28 calendar days following the outcome of the quality check.
The rights in this section exist separately from any warranty you may also have. Please contact us if you would like to discuss any applicable warranty.