Never waste a drop of water or time ever again!
This CHARGING controller is Springs most advanced radio remote. It will provide long range radio control of your system without the need to return to the van to adjust your controller. The controller even works around and over buildings. You can control your system with Springs app on your phone. This gives access to all the functions on the controller such as on, off, increase or decrease flow, auto-calibrate etc. You can even check your leisure battery charge.Long range radio remote control.
- Buildings are no longer an obstacle
- Supplied with rugged, water resistant fob
- Free app download
- Control your system from phone, fob or controller
- Choose which functions each fob button controls (or use the standard settings)
- Can charge battery while driving (additional charge)
- Easy to use and simple to install
- No drilling holes in the roof for the aerial
- Copes easily with demanding daily use
- Extends life of resin cartridges
- Controls water flow accurately (0-99) and dependably
- Advanced micro Dead End detection and retesting
- Accurate battery voltage testing
- Low battery cut off override function
- Unit is sealed to IP65, stopping water ingress
- Supplied with full wiring kit, fuses and fuse holders and full instructions.
Supplied with a water resistant radio fob, for simple operation there is no need to get your phone out of your pocket. You can even select which features your fob controls e.g. One button to turn your controller on or off, one to turn flow up by 10, one to turn down by 10 and one to auto-calibrate. Or you could choose to have one on/off and three different pole setups. The choice is yours!
- Electrical Specification Value
- Voltage 7-18V
- Maximum drive current 10A
- Typical drive currrent 2-3A
- Working temperature -5 to 40C
- Mechanical Specification
- Enclosure material ABS
- Water resistance IP64
- Dimensions mm 115x65x40
- Voltmeter accuracy +/- 200mV